Click on picture to read Chaco's poems

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Fun with Family in Trumbull, CT.

























































Well we got the car fixed and have been at my sister Sue's since Friday, her and Mike are driving us to the trail on Tuesday. We have had so much fun here! My other sisters, Carol and Deb and my Uncle Robert and Carol's daughter Sara all drove up here from Newport and we have been to Chase's (my nephew) Babe Ruth ball game, cooking out and eating non stop for two days! What a way to start off our AT hike, seeing family, eating and having a great time! Toesocks and I just got back from a 7 mile walk and very much needed to burn off a few calories. The weather is great here and its supposed to rain the day we get on the trail. All the "Newporters" drove back this morning and tomorrow Toesocks and I will start repacking everything for the trail and buying food to get us to Bear Mountain New York, our first stop after Belvale.

No comments:

Post a Comment